£20,000-£24,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Client is seeking an experienced Senior Customer Service Administrator to join their established, growing team as the business undertakes an exciting programme of growth and acquisition
This position is primarily responsible for a range of client servicing duties for the organisations Third Party relationships.
- Processing (reviewing and vetting) Client instructions, including handling premiums, withdrawals and surrenders.
- General servicing duties, including assignments, change of address, change of agent, change of name etc.
- Appointment/removal of Discretionary Managers.
- Dealing with Trusts, including policies transferring into a trust etc.
- Dealing with queries and requests from third party providers.
- Contribute towards the production and improvement of processes within a newly structured team handling all aspects of third party servicing.
- A minimum of 5 years experience servicing administration/payments within Finance or Life Assurance.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Anti Money Laundering requirements.
- New business processing experience would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail - this is key to this role
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills and also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to plan & organise work to meet deadlines.