Senior Customer Services Administrator (O911439)
Isle of Man
Assurance & Insurance
Salary DOE plus benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our leading FinTech Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Customer Services Administrator.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti- Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with the company's internal guidelines & procedures
- Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
- Client set up and ongoing servicing on the Customer Relations Management system and the company Platform, including web support
- Applying incoming funds and processing withdrawals/surrenders
- Data capture and recording management information data
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices in order to identify their needs and work out how the company can best meet their requirements
- Aminimum of 5 years' experience within a customer services role within Investments or Life Assurance
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships, promptly respond to queries whilst ensuring promises are kept expectations are managed.
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong attention to detail skills
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.