Attractive salary & benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our client are leading Pension Specialists and have offices all over the UK. They are a business full of passionate and committed teams working to protect and enhance the benefits of hundreds of thousands of pension scheme members and are currently recruiting a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team in Wokingham.
As Senior Pensions Administrator you will have current experience in all aspects of Defined Contribution (DC) administration, including peer review, and you will ideally have experience of leading on client work.
- Pensions experience
- Experience in all aspects of Defined Contribution (DC) and/or, Defined Benefit (DB) administration
- It is important that candidates have experience of checking the work of more junior members of staff.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of pensions administration activities and can apply this knowledge to any scheme.
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Contributions (DC) schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases.
- This role is likely to appeal to individuals with a minimum of 5 years' experience although not exclusive as all applications will be considered on an individual basis.
- Experience of current pensions legislation and framework is essential, especially the regulatory requirements of the various Pensions and Finance Acts which impact on pensions administration.
- Experience of checking and mentoring more junior members of staff is required.
- Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in house pensions department, which is not purely process driven will be considered.
- Previous project management experience would be required to perform pension administration project based work.
- Significant progression within a relevant pensions qualification e.g. CPC/QPA/DPC/RPC/APMI (or applicants deemed 'qualified by experience' would be considered).