£28,000-£34,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst.
The successful candidate will assist the Unit Pricing Team, managing operational and financial risks on behalf of the business within a defined risk tolerance, ensuring compliance with internal policies and group risk framework. The role will support the Unit Pricing Manager and the Unit Pricing Team in providing accurate Unit Prices to the business
- Oversight controls of Unit Pricing and Appropriation operations for 5.8bn of unit-linked securities
- The processing and review of Unit Pricing activities including the production, validation and distribution of unit prices
- Import of pending and confirmed policy unit movements from policy administration systems, processing of unit movements in Internal Funds through the Appropriations process, and timely execution of external deals created from this activity
- Maintenance of a robust control environment, ensuring that operational and financial risks are managed within a defined risk tolerance and ensuring compliance with internal policies and group risk framework.
- Monitoring external relationships owned by Investment Management Department and ensuring the relevant third parties operate within the terms of the contracts and SLAs
- Have proven Technical knowledge and understanding of all areas of Appropriations and Unit Pricing
- Knowledge and understanding of internal systems and processes in particular Investpro
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Understanding of the risks faced within an investment environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understood manner
- Understanding the needs of our end customers
- Flexible to changing requirements.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a developed capability to interpret data and establish alternatives and solutions to complex problems.