Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client are enjoying a busy workload within their IT & Change function. To support this, they have an opportunity for an experience Software Test Analyst to join an established team.
The goal of the Quality Assurance team is to ensure they release quality software, safe in the knowledge that it will not have a detrimental impact to the customer or the company.
As a trusted and experienced test analyst, you will be required to work to industry standards and provide quality documentation, test plans, test cases, test execution, report defects and provide adequate reporting.
- Plan and carry out testing appropriate to the task with minimal supervision/guidance
- Creation of test scenarios, cases and plans for projects and BAU support
- Coordinate and peer review test documentation and test cases.
- Liaise with BA, SME, Test Manager, and Project Manager
- Defect reporting and monitoring
- When required, take on the role of test lead for projects
- Provide test estimates/ effort required on new pieces of work, to the Test Manager
- Mentor new starters, share test and system knowledge with others
- Coordinate UAT as appropriate
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a testing role
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the project lifecycle with particular emphasis on testing activities
- Experienced in the specification, design, and production of testing documentation
- Execution of effective and comprehensive testing of software
- Understand the importance of logging, analysis, and reporting bugs/incidents
- Interact easily with users, developers, and managers
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written, to a wide range of audiences
- SQL scripting / queries
- Experience in Jira, Quality Centre, other test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Competent in Microsoft applications: Including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Sharepoint
- ISTQB Foundation, ISTQB Foundation Agile
- Experience in Automation; Test Sigma, Cucumber, Selenium
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.