£40,000 - £54,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our Client is a leading niche international technology and research consultancy focused on providing their clients with a competitive advantage in their given market sectors through strategic consulting and insights.
As they grow their London office, they require an outstanding client-facing professional with an enviable track record within the field of tech & market research to join them in a senior role as Strategist.
The Strategist is a critical role, upon which the success of the company's projects rests on translating data and insights from a variety of sources into actionable commercial recommendations.
You will combine analytical rigour with a storytelling ability and are able to structure thinking in a compelling way that persuades clients to take action and makes the complex seem simple, and an intuitive understanding of how and why people behave and are able to go beyond surface level insights to what is truly important. You'll have a sixth sense for the kinds of insights which have commercial relevance and are able to tailor your approach accordingly.
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
- Designing and running bespoke research approaches for a variety of project engagement types
- Project management
- Management of recruiters, market researchers and local-language moderators
- Creation of research materials, including discussion guides, stimuli and workshops
- Desk research, and synthesis of third-party sources of insight
- Leading interviews, groups and workshops
- Synthesis and analysis
- Delivering presentations
- You will hold a top class degree
- A* thinker-doer
- 3+ years of experience in strategy consulting, strategic insights / research agencies or design agencies - with a technology focus
- Experience in managing multiple workstreams and their respective research components simultaneously
- Experience in translating insights into commercial recommendations
- Ability to balance words-pictures-numbers (with clear strength in one area)
- Experience with qualitative methods (including depth-interviews, co-development / co-creation, ethnography, online)
- Experience with data analysis and storytelling through data
- Creative approach to research - able to adapt methodologies to different audience types and types of engagement
- Ability to synthesise multiple research sources and deliver clear analysis
- Absolute fluency in spoken and written English
- Intelligent, elegant writer
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Preferably have both B2B and B2C experience
- Fluency in any one of the following languages is a benefit: German, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, French