Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Full time / Permanent
Our Client are a leading Global Accounting & Advisory firm, providing specialist consulting services to a range of sectors and corporate entities who are seeking a driven and commercially minded individual to join their dynamic and fast paced tax department.
This role has the strong potential to grow to leadership level and for the successful candidate to be an integral part of the strategic future of the organisation.
- Responsible for taking ownership of, and delivering high quality VAT advisory and compliance solutions to our clients
- Knowledge of Customs duty and international trade issues would be of benefit
- Overseen by the local Tax Partner and working alongside other members of the Tax team, the role will involve all areas of winning and delivering VAT work
- Advise on relevant local tax matters
- Build close working relationships with the other members of the tax team and the wider network
- ACA/CTA/ACCA UK Qualification
- Experience working in a similar professional environment with significant VAT experience and knowledge
- Track record of proactively keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes and of maintaining professional CPD requirements
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong interest and understanding of the benefits of technology and innovation
- Other relevant Manx, UK or international direct tax experience would be welcomed (but not essential).