Day rate DOE
Full time / Contract
Our Client's Business Change team are in the process of combining an organisational transformation program with a large-scale corporate integration. Every likes a big challenge, right? Well, if you are an experienced Business / Systems Analyst with a record of successful delivery within the financial services sector, we need you!
To support the current program they have engaged a new 3rd party and require all instructions (new applications, premiums, withdrawals) to be handled by APIs receiving data and setting up the necessary instructions in our policy admin system.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Understand the business needs from our perspective as well as our partner's and document the business and systems requirement, optimising productivity and efficiency
- Collaborate with developers to document the required technical specifications and support them during the development of the APIs
- Help resolve technical issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years' experience as a Systems/Technical Analyst
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies, programming languages, and database technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
- Experience with SQL, Restful API's and JSON file format