£19,000 - £23,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking a Technical Investments Administrator to join their Technical Services Team.
This position would suit a high performing administrator with an understanding of Investments and / or Fund Administration. The successful candidate will primarily be involved in the review of new and existing assets for the whole company and to ensure they meet the required acceptability criteria.
- Reviewing of new / existing assets for the whole company
- Checking and signing off reviews undertaken by other team members
- Responding to internal / external queries in respect of asset related matters
- Two years' experience working in an Investments related role
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate is desirable
- Have good understanding of Investments
- Hold a minimum of 5 GCSE's one of which should be Maths
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, and have good attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel