Our Financial Services Client in Douglas is enjoying tremendous growth and have ahead of them an exciting technology portfolio. To support these endeavours, they require an additional Test Analyst to join the team.
In this role, you will provide quality assurance services for the company's Websites. As part of this Agile team, you will create the most relevant test coverage based on product risks and the appropriate functional and non-functional quality characteristics.
Please note - this role does require you to be resident on the Isle of Man or able to relocate - it cannot be undertaken remotely.
- Designing test cases, creating test scripts and test data under own direction working to the requirements or specifications provided, recording and reporting test outcomes
- Defining test conditions for given requirements
- Applying agreed standards to specify and perform tests
- Building a reusable regression test suite
- Analysing and reporting on test activities, results, issues and risks
- Using the best test design techniques to assess behaviour and characteristics of the item under test
- Providing estimates to help planning and resourcing
- Participating in test control by raising risks and deviations from the plans
- Supporting business users during their UAT phase
- Minimum of one year of experience in a software testing role or experience in any operational area of an International Life Assurance organisation
- Bachelor degree level or relevant professional qualification or relevant experience in career history
- Agile SDLC with understanding of Waterfall & V-Model
- Understanding of web services, APIs and technologies involved
- Understanding of HTML and responsive CSS
- Basic SQL Skills
- Proficient in the use of Jira, Confluence and test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- 'Can-do' and self-motivating attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.