£17,000-£19,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Contract
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking a Third Party Reconciliations Administrator to work within their Investment Management Department .
You will be primarily responsible for the reconciliation of asset stock and cash positions of client accounts and the clearance of outstanding items held within a range of 3rd Party providers.
- Reconciliation of asset positions, cash accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
- Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines
- Identification and investigation of outstanding items
- Download of daily reports and files from 3rd parties
- Supporting other team members
- A strong working knowledge Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Be educated to A-Level standard, ideally including Maths
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to organise own work to meet institution deadlines
- Have a flexible & adaptable attitude
- Team Player
- Accuracy, particularly when inputting data