£18,000 - £21,000 per annum plus benefits
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is undergoing a time of significant growth and transformation as they integrate a recent corporate acquisition. To support these endeavours, they are seeking a Trainee Accountant to join the Financial Reporting Team and assist with the responsibility of the financial reporting, management reporting and expenses reporting for two insurance companies and their branches and overseas subsidiaries on a timely and accurate basis.
In order to be considered for this role you will be a Graduate on track for at least a 2:2, as well as hold a GCSE grade B in Mathematics and English.
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group's cost base
- Production of monthly / periodic financial information for the group's service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process
- Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group's cost base
- Input of data and journal entries, in the preparation and production of the financial reports
- Your minimum academic requirements will be:_GCSE grade B for Mathematics and English,120 UCAS points excluding General Studies
- Hold or be on track for at least a 2.2 in your degree
- Familiarity with the ACCA qualification
- Good numerical skills and the ability to analyse data
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel and Word (or similar packages)