Excellent starting salary, study & benefits package
Full time / Permanent
Our Client are a leading Global Accounting & Advisory firm, providing specialist consulting services to a range of sectors and corporate entities. As their 2020 intake progress on their training path, they are inviting applications for positions as Trainee Accountant for late summer 2021 start.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your brand
You will study the ACCA accountancy qualification. This exam path will take approximately 4 years if exams are passed at first attempt.
Your required academics will need to be:
- Minimum of grade B for GCSE Maths and English
- Predicted 120 UCAS points excluding General Studies (examples A*A*A*, AAA, ABC, BBB) or 32 International Baccalaureate points