£25000 - £30000 per annum plus bonus & benefits
Full time / Permanent
An exciting new role has arisen for a UI/UX Designer within the Marketing Department of our Douglas-based Life Assurance Client. The successful candidate will play a leading role in designing a wide variety of intuitive online user interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
They require an individual with experience of understanding and investigating customer requirements and system capabilities, who can translate this research into user journeys and prototype solutions.The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of web and app technologies and best practices in UI and UX design.
They are looking for someone who enjoys working in a team environment, whilst having the discipline and motivation to work on their own at times. The individual will get the opportunity to work on a range of projects. Key contribution areas are to:
- Research business requirements and system capabilities for a variety of web and app developments
- Taking this research to create wireframes, storyboards, user journeys and process flows
- Design and then build prototype solutions
- Work closely with the development team in the build process
- Carry out user research and evaluate user feedback to test the end design is successful
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong experience in creating and implementing UI Design
- Able to demonstrate proficiency with visual design programmes such as Sketch, Adobe CC or Axure RP
- Experience in being a lead role in creating storyboards, site mapping and prototyping
- Experience of playing a significant role in all phases of the design process in a major piece of development, from discovery, through design, into development and release
- A track record of gathering and evaluating user feedback post launch
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.