£21000 - £25000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Our leading Douglas-based Client is continuing a high growth trajectory and are now seeking an experienced Website Assistant to join their expanding Team, to work for and support the Online Services Manager.
- Build, maintain and publish content on the public, Adviser and microsite websites in conjunction with the relevant page owners
- Monitor site performance and usage trends - to include link-checking, code validation, Google Analytics and other webstats reports, page speed and meta data review
- Assist in producing online banner advertising in a range of different sizes and different formats as required.
- Prepare content to be promoted to the live websites, ensuring relevant sign-off procedures are followed
- Assist as requested with project work, particularly in relation to the development of our Online Services
- You will have previous work experience and familiarity of using HTML5 and CSS3
- Have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator
- Have a proven track record of maintaining and developing corporate websites
- Require strong organisational skills and can demonstrate they are highly motivated, can juggle priorities, work well within a team and thrive in a busy working environment