£30000 - £42000 per annum plus benefits
Our highly regarded independent family run Insurance Brokerage Client has a vacancy for an experienced Health Insurance Account Handler.
A minimum of 2 years' experience dealing with health / private medical insurance
Account Executive experience within a brokerage firm
Minimum GCSE subject passes in Mathematics & English
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Our Manchester-based Client are experts in digital; providing strategic direction, user centred design and robust engineering to enterprise clients. Their passion for delivering quality at every stage of this process sets them apart from the competition and makes the company a great place to work.
£40000 - £45000 per annum plus benefits
++General Practice, TCSP Finance, Financial Controller background favoured versus Big4 experience++
Our Client, a large firm of Chartered Accountants and TCSP is seeking a newly qualified (ideally 2 Years' PQE) Accountant to join them as they continue to grow, while developing and progressing trainees.
£40000 per annum pro rata
Our award winning Digital Marketing client are seeking an ambitious digital marketeer to support their existing clients and to drive the company's lead generation activity.
A results-driven digital marketer, the successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of integrated campaign management including paid social/search and SEO (technical and on-page content strategy) channels.
- 6 years+ experience working in a digital marketing role
£40000 - £45000
Our leading Douglas-based CSP & Investment Management firm are seeing an experienced Client Accountant to join them in undertaking the preparation of trust and company accounts and bookkeeping for trust and company clients, while assisting in the day to day running of the accounts team.
- Accurate preparation of trust and company accounts
- Bookkeeping for trust and company clients
- Co-ordination and management of day to day workflow, tasks and matters arising
- Manage and supervise team to required standards
£35000 - £40000
£30000 - £40000 per annum
The purpose of testing is to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
- The planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations - Engineering, using and maintaining test ware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc.) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested - Assists in more complex requirements activities and ensures that testing is adequately planned for and is appropriate - Minimum of 1 years' experience in a software testing role - ISTQB Certified
£35000 - £40000
Reporting to the Software & Solutions Business Manager, your main focus will be sales of the company's products and services related to the marketing leading engineering simulation software ANSYS.
The opportunity for sales of software and services to support the growth in demand for engineering simulation by both existing and new clients is significant.
- Qualification to degree or HND or equivalent level in an engineering or related subject. As the company is involved in many technical disciplines, candidates will be considered across the entire engineering spectrum
- Experience in the use of ANSYS or similar engineering simulation software
£30,000 - £40,000
Our Greater Manchester-based Client is a leading light in the eGaming sector, and are seeking a tools programmer to work with their Tools Team to develop and support a wide variety of tools to make life easier for the talented developers of their application suite.
Working closely with Designers, Artists, Engineers, QA and Production, the team delivers tools and systems for automated testing, process support, data management, team coordination and more.
Benefits of joining their team include flexible working hours, pool table and arcade games, and a causal dress code.
- Design, create, document, maintain, and improve tools for all disciplines
- Work to continuously improve user experience, capabilities and performance
- Propose new tools and functionality to improve team effectiveness and quality of life