£45000 - £60000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen within a leading Douglas-based Finance Sector company for two experienced .NET Developers with a demonstrable track record within an IT Services Team focused on production of high quality applications for the financial services environment.
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Our Manchester-based Client are experts in digital; providing strategic direction, user centred design and robust engineering to enterprise clients. Their passion for delivering quality at every stage of this process sets them apart from the competition and makes the company a great place to work.
The Quality Assurance Tester role is to assess mobile app software quality through manual, front end testing.
Working on the app for their flagship telecommunications client, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches as well as completing test plan documents.
- Collaborate with the QA team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- At least one years' experience as a QA tester or similar role, preferably with commercial mobile apps
£30000 - £40000 per annum
The purpose of testing is to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
- The planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations - Engineering, using and maintaining test ware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc.) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested - Assists in more complex requirements activities and ensures that testing is adequately planned for and is appropriate - Minimum of 1 years' experience in a software testing role - ISTQB Certified
£45000 - £55000
Our Client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to take ownership of the internal and client facing DevOps area for the company including management of releases and automation.
- Advanced Linux experience (RHEL/Centos and Debian) including networking and security
Bash scripting experience
Virtualization experience (VirtualBox, HyperV)
Ansible experience including Jinja templating
CI /CD experience (Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, GitLab, Azure DevOps or TeamCity)
Git experience (branching, merging, rebasing)
Docker and Docker Compose experience
Experience of highly clustered solutions/environments
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Our Client, a leading player within the Games & Entertainment Sector, is seeking for a skilled and talented Gameplay Programmer to work on their exciting portfolio. You will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to implement game features and systems within their Lumberyard games engine.
You will ideally have: Strong C++ programming skills - Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with matrices, trigonometry and linear algebra - Strong multi-threaded programming skills - Multiplayer networking experience - Great attention to detail - A passion for making and playing games - Work well in a cooperative environment - Good communication skills, both verbal and written - 5+ years’ experience programming game features and systems, especially player- visible game features - Potential for occasional overseas travel to visit other studios
£30,000 - £40,000
Our Greater Manchester-based Client is a leading light in the eGaming sector, and are seeking a tools programmer to work with their Tools Team to develop and support a wide variety of tools to make life easier for the talented developers of their application suite.
Working closely with Designers, Artists, Engineers, QA and Production, the team delivers tools and systems for automated testing, process support, data management, team coordination and more.
Benefits of joining their team include flexible working hours, pool table and arcade games, and a causal dress code.
- Design, create, document, maintain, and improve tools for all disciplines
- Work to continuously improve user experience, capabilities and performance
- Propose new tools and functionality to improve team effectiveness and quality of life